Vote Shirin Brown
Waiheke’s sustainable future
Below are some of the ways you can get involved. Email firstname.lastname@example.org with how you’d like to help (see ideas below).
All donations gratefully received and accounted for. Campaign funds go towards billboards, and mounting these, and advertising costs.
- Amounts still left at the end will be donated to the Budgeting Service foodbank fund.
- Bank account details Name: S D BROWN Account Number: 12-3114-0137674-01
- If you’d like your donation to be tagged to something special please reference it and send an email to email@example.com
Come to a fundraiser near you!!!!
A gentle bit of fun for anyone who’s had any dealings with local government – either on Waiheke or elsewhere – but not to be taken seriously (or to heart).
Scene 1: Alice in Committee – making plans with the Board
Scene 2: Alice at the dog bylaw hearings.
Scene 3: Alice catches up with Auckland Transport.
Coming soon… the names of the local talent involved.
Stay in touch with the campaign
- Subscribe to the email list and stay in touch with the campaign.
- Join or follow the campaign on Facebook. Feel free to comment and ask questions.
- Send questions and comments through the contact page.
- Come out for drinks on a Thursday – event announced on Shirin Brown for Local Board (Facebook).
Leafleting (It would be great to have some company if anyone is up for it)!
- Oneroa, at the market, schools, the ferry, events.Turn up, give out some info, smile a lot.
Phoning This would be really helpful! There’s a script and once you’ve done a few it’s easy. [Realistically unlikely to happen, but sounds like a great idea from campaigning 101].
- First round: Calling the voters, making sure they’re registered to vote, mentioning my name.
- Second round: Making sure they’ve voted.
Help with billboard/Signs/Advertising costs … tag your donation to the following
- $50 to host a black and white laminated sign on your fence or pay for someone else to have one OR
- Get permission to host a fence site and email firstname.lastname@example.org with the phone details and location.
- $60-100 sponsor an advert in the Gulf News or the Marketplace
- $300 sponsor an existing billboard
All ideas welcome!!!
- Have an idea of your own for a fundraiser or even a fun raiser that might not raise funds but brings people together?
- Have you got the time to help pull it off? Happy to discuss any great ideas.